Consumer Credit Monitoring
“You asked for it. We listened.
Don’t procrastinate… Click HERE and Sign Up NOW!
Allied Credit Solutions, LLC is proud to announce, that on April 15, 2014 we launched our own Credit Monitoring website. Our Credit Monitoring website is www.alliedcreditwatch.com.
Allied Credit Watch is the number one consumer based Credit Monitoring System in the country.
As an exclusive tool to Allied and its Customers we feel that by having this type of product, this is an investment into our’s and our clients future. We provide each client member the following benefits:
The cost per user is $29.95 per month. This provides the following benefits to all active members:
- All three credit reports from each credit bureau (Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian) as a Tri-merged report, which can be refreshed every 30 days.
- All three credit scores from each credit bureau (Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian) which, can be refreshed every 30 days.
- Credit Alerts for changes to their credit profile (automatically) sent to the email of record.
- Each active member will receive automatically a $1 Million Dollar ID Theft Insurance Package, so that in the event a member becomes subject to Identity Theft, you’re covered. This comes with a $0.00 (ZERO) out of pocket deductible to each active member.
The benefits of this package include the following:
- The insurance policy will cover insured customers’ costs associated with identity restoration:
replacing documents Up to $2K for each stolen identity event
- Traveling expenses Up to $2K for each stolen identity event
- Loss of income Up to $6K for each stolen identity event
- Child care and elderly care Up to $6K for each stolen identity event
- Fraudulent withdrawals Up to $10K for all fraudulent withdrawals resulting from a stolen identity event
- Legal costs Up to a total of $1M for any one stolen identity event
Covers United States, including Puerto Rico.**
Up to $200 per day, for a max benefit period of one month.
**Excluding New York.
All Members will receive the above as long as they are an active paying member of Allied Credit Watch, an Allied Credit Solutions, LLC entity.